CONTEST: Win to see New Age master Yanni… Yes, that Yanni

He’s conquered the world of freestyle swimming. The self-taught master of the keyboard, he’s able to produce music to calm even a rowdy crash of rhinos. And he may just have the sexiest mustache this side of Tom Selleck. It’s New Age maestro Yanni!

With his music used in the Summer and Winter Olympic games and proud owner of 35 platinum and gold album awards, he’s ready to bring in New Age to the Tech Age-with extreme prejudice. Already, The Taj Mahal and the Forbidden City have fallen to his sweeping melodies of love. Now, he turns his eye to Calgary!

You can win a pair of tickets to see the master live at the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary on Wednesday, November 24! This is your chance to be apart of the Yanni Live 2004-05 World tour, as the contemporary instrumental master takes off on his whirlwind 52-city opus. Along with an army of the world’s most extraordinary musicians, Yanni will wow audiences with hits from his last three albums on Virgin Records and all the classics as well. You should know them all by heart or cower in the majesty of his lustrous mustache and hair.

Just e-mail entertainment@gauntlet.ucalgary.ca with an answer to this question:

What makes Yanni the Yanni-est?

Get your answers in before Nov. 23 and win!

The Calgary Herald and The Breeze, along with AEGLive present Yanni at the Pengrowth Saddledome on Nov. 23. Tickets also available through Ticketmaster.